Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Turkish Citizienship Data 101MCloud 

Cloud Turkish Citizienship Data 101M
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Google Drive
16-17 GB space on computer

GIVEN IN 4 FILES HOW TO SETUP:
Go to your sql databases folders, create folder named "101m" and insert .MYD .MYI .frm .opt files in that folder. For example I use localhost and I sended it into phpmyadmin's databases folder. You can search it online.
looked goob

*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***
Google Drive

Go to your sql databases folders, create folder named "101m" and insert .MYD .MYI .frm .opt files in that folder. For example I use localhost and I sended it into phpmyadmin's databases folder. You can search it online.
hi, please tell me. can not download. it says there is no file. can you help please download

Google Drive

thank you

Google Drive

es
es

Google Drive

new or old database?

Google Drive

Google Drive

This will be really helpful to me thanks 🙏

Home Register
Top Bottom