Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

National Security Agency Usa Cloud 

Cloud National Security Agency Usa
National Security Agency USA

Size: 1.4GB

Contain:

Full names, Emails, Office numbers, personal cell numbers, Email Addresses (Government, Military & Pentagon), Classified Information and communications between the 5 eyes, 14 eyes and the US's allies.

information:
This data was obtained by breaching into Acuity Inc, a company that works directly with the US Government and its allies.

Samples:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Download:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you

Contain:

Full names, Emails, Office numbers, personal cell numbers, Email Addresses (Government, Military & Pentagon), Classified Information and communications between the 5 eyes, 14 eyes and the US's allies.

information:
This data was obtained by breaching into Acuity Inc, a company that works directly with the US Government and its allies.

Samples:

Download:

thank you

Man where is the real data. I didn't find it. Please info me. Thanks a lot.

يا رجل، أين البيانات الحقيقية؟ لم أجدها. أرجو إفادتي. شكرًا جزيلاً.
will see a link to download the file after pressing the like button or commenting on the post. You have already done that, so just download it.

Contain:

information:

Samples:

Download:

Thank iu

First reply. Awesome idea and website.
Can't see nothing below download except "*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***" even after commenting and putting a like,
Maybe its because its my first time..

update: i just realized i was on page 2 and looking at someone's else reply :)
Link works and goes to download page. Of course someone already reported it and its not available anymore... yet, it was nice to find how this works.

Downloaded files are full of folders and codes. Excuse me, where is the data you mentioned?

美国国家安全局

大小:1.4GB

包含:

全名、电子邮件、办公室电话号码、个人手机号码、电子邮件地址(政府、军队和五角大楼)、机密信息以及五眼、十四眼和美国盟友之间的通信。

信息:
这些数据是通过入侵 Acuity Inc 获得的,该公司与美国政府及其盟友直接合作。

样品

下载:

*** 隐藏文字:无法引用。***
Thinks Brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom