Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Linkedin (Latest Linkedin) 2021- Divided by country 180GB

Linkedin (Latest Linkedin) 2021- Divided by country 180GB
Great Stuff As Always, Thanks dude

i am sh
(последняя версия Linkedin) 2021г. - по странам

Пример:

HTML:
{"id":"HsidO70GKune-3A1nRTF6A_0000","full_name":"ramil huseynov","first_name":"ramil","middle_initial":null,"middle_name":null,"last_name":"huseynov","gender":"male","birth_year":null,"birth_date":null,"linkedin_url":"linkedin.com/in/ramil-huseynov-0a277a84","linkedin_username":"ramil-huseynov-0a277a84","linkedin_id":"300502778","facebook_url":null,"facebook_username":null,"facebook_id":null,"twitter_url":null,"twitter_username":null,"github_url":null,"github_username":null,"work_email":"ramil.huseynov@pashaconstruction.com","mobile_phone":null,"industry":"construction","job_title":"operations manager","job_title_role":"operations","job_title_sub_role":null,"job_title_levels":["manager"],"job_company_id":"pasha-construction","job_company_name":"pasha construction","job_company_website":"pashaconstruction.com","job_company_size":"1001-5000","job_company_founded":"2006","job_company_industry":"construction","job_company_linkedin_url":"linkedin.com/company/pasha-construction","job_company_linkedin_id":"481366","job_company_facebook_url":null,"job_company_twitter_url":null,"job_company_location_name":"baku, baki, azerbaijan","job_company_location_locality":"baku","job_company_location_metro":null,"job_company_location_region":"baki","job_company_location_geo":"40.39,49.88","job_company_location_street_address":null,"job_company_location_address_line_2":null,"job_company_location_postal_code":null,"job_company_location_country":"azerbaijan","job_company_location_continent":"asia","job_last_updated":"2020-12-01","job_start_date":"2016-01","job_summary":"* ▪ Provide support and assist in the general management of the Mall .\n* ▪ Deputize for the General Manager when necessary .\n* ▪ Ensure all daily /weekly logs and reports have been completed and are correct .\n* ▪ Assist in the hiring of new staff .\n* ▪ Assist with monthly reports and accounting .","location_name":"azerbaijan","location_locality":null,"location_metro":null,"location_region":null,"location_country":"azerbaijan","location_continent":"asia","location_street_address":null,"location_address_line_2":null,"location_postal_code":null,"location_geo":null,"location_last_updated":"2020-10-01","linkedin_connections":331,"inferred_salary":"100,000-150,000","inferred_years_experience":11,"summary":"Contracts and Procurement Department at Pasha Construction","phone_numbers":[],"emails":[{"address":"razili364@yahoo.com","type":"personal"},{"address":"ramil.huseynov@pashaconstruction.com","type":"current_professional"}],"interests":[],"skills":["management","microsoft office","procurement","budgets","microsoft word","microsoft excel","negotiation"],"location_names":[],"regions":[],"countries":["azerbaijan"],"street_addresses":[],"experience":[{"company":{"name":"pasha construction","size":"1001-5000","id":"pasha-construction","founded":"2006","industry":"construction","location":{"name":"baku, baki, azerbaijan","locality":"baku","region":"baki","metro":null,"country":"azerbaijan","continent":"asia","street_address":null,"address_line_2":null,"postal_code":null,"geo":"40.39,49.88"},"linkedin_url":"linkedin.com/company/pasha-construction","linkedin_id":"481366","facebook_url":null,"twitter_url":null,"website":"pashaconstruction.com"},"location_names":[],"end_date":null,"start_date":"2016-01","title":{"name":"operations manager","role":"operations","sub_role":null,"levels":["manager"]},"is_primary":true,"summary":"* ▪ Provide support and assist in the general management of the Mall .\n* ▪ Deputize for the General Manager when necessary .\n* ▪ Ensure all daily /weekly logs and reports have been completed and are correct .\n* ▪ Assist in the hiring of new staff .\n* ▪ Assist with monthly reports and accounting ."}],"education":[],"profiles":[{"network":"linkedin","id":"300502778","url":"linkedin.com/in/ramil-huseynov-0a277a84","username":"ramil-huseynov-0a277a84"},{"network":"linkedin","id":"125984957","url":"linkedin.com/in/ramil-huseynov-b6523736","username":"ramil-huseynov-b6523736"}],"certifications":[],"languages":[],"version_status":{"status":"updated","contains":[],"previous_version":"12.0","current_version":"13.0"}}

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
i am shocked

@JShepherd downloading via torrent is slower and less convenient in most cases, but on the other hand it lasts longer active than links to public data storage. Sometimes I come across a broken link and I'd like to ask @Chucky to reupload it, but my conscience won't let me because I'm seeing that huge amount of new data he makes available every day. and if he were to additionally reupload every expired link on demand, it would unnecessarily distract him from more important and complicated tasks.

This is true but torrents can often be dead-on-arrival without enough seeders available. Maybe there is an AI application that could allow all new requests for a previous data leak to be freshly uploaded in an autonomous fashion. That would be the most ideal solution but perhaps it's difficult.

Interesting idea with the AI, but if you had a script running all the time with access to all the data, it would be technically easier to maintain one undying torrent seed from my point of view. After all, it wasn't that long ago that the whole service (anonfiles) stopped working.

I haven't been here on the forum long, but my personal solution to this issue is that I'm trying to be more proactive and any dataleaks that I find interesting and know I might want to work on them in the future, I try to download as soon as possible, before the link even has a chance to expire.

I'm sure we could both find a solution that would ensure data availability in the long term, but these are still just thoughts about what someone else could do for us. And I don't stop to be amazed at how much data, and at what quality, is constantly being made available to us here, and what's more - for free.

That's why I prefer to keep quiet :) and humbly accept the status quo

I am new here as well.

There is a bunch of quality data available and it's great that there is a community of people willing to share resources and help each other like back in the early days of the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom