Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Recently searched:

Find Anyone That Left A Trace On The Internet News 

Basically by using Oathnet.ru you can get almost anyones password, its similar to 0t
Here is an example of its use :
I want to get information about this user : "Devilish6IX".

[Note that some users have old username so remember to check old usernames too]

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

By searching "Devilish6IX " i get 8 results the 8 results contains the user password which is "Zzaammoo16".
You can then search the password and fetch every usernames / emails / logins the user used with the same password.

As you can see in this screenshot i searched for the password "Zzaammoo" which is similar to "Zzaammoo16" and i manage to get an email from it.
This is a simple way to get information about someone using their roblox username.

[Note that it work with every other plateform]

Basically by using Oathnet.ru you can get almost anyones password, its similar to 0t
Here is an example of its use :
I want to get information about this user : "Devilish6IX".

[Note that some users have old username so remember to check old usernames too]

By searching "Devilish6IX " i get 8 results the 8 results contains the user password which is "Zzaammoo16".
You can then search the password and fetch every usernames / emails / logins the user used with the same password.

As you can see in this screenshot i searched for the password "Zzaammoo" which is similar to "Zzaammoo16" and i manage to get an email from it.
This is a simple way to get information about someone using their roblox username.

[Note that it work with every other plateform]

Do you need a subscription as I’m trying to look up a user and it comes up with ‘****’ results

Do you need a subscription as I’m trying to look up a user and it comes up with ‘****’ results
Hello Donnie,
By creating an account you have 5 Free lookups per day, after you did your 5 lookups your results will be blurred (hidden) in order to get more lookups you need a subscription. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom