Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Fbı Seize Breachforums News 

seizure-message.jpg

The FBI has seized the notorious BreachForums hacking forum used to leak and sell stolen corporate data to other cybercriminals.

The seizure occurred on Wednesday morning, soon after the site was used last week to leak data stolen from a Europol law enforcement portal.

The website is now displaying a message stating that the website and its backend data are now under the control of the FBI, indicating that both the site's servers and domains were seized in the law enforcement action.

HTML:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/fbi-seize-breachforums-hacking-forum-used-to-leak-stolen-data/

I am deeply sad :'( Here we go again for a shitstorm of fake BreachForums clones...

is there similar site other than this [leakbase] site ofcourse, for breach[.st](I think this is the one you are talking about)

oh shit! I should drink less, totally missed the news. but the weather is sooo hot

there is no info on baphomet usually they post their photos all over the net like they did to lockbitsupp, pom etc but now just the forum? baph maybe was an informant or an trojan horse, or maybe accepted a deal and outted things to fbi. Breachforums in other words was exit scammed by one of its admins maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom