Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Breachforums Database And Private Chats For Sale In Hacker Data Breach News 

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The Breached database is currently being sold by a threat actor going by the name 'breached_db_person," who told BleepingComputer they shared the database with Have I Been Pwned to prove its authenticity to potential buyers.

BleepingComputer has also confirmed that known Breached accounts are listed in the shared member's table.

Previous Breached admin Baphomet has also confirmed the authenticity of the database, warning that its sale is part of a "continued campaign attempting to destroy the community."

"Not only was the database submitted to HIBP, but it's being actively sold/leaked by at least one person - even attempting to do so on our forum," warned Baphomet.

"For that reason I'm sure we're going to see it public soon enough. Judging by the 212k users, this is likely an older database months before the closing of BFv1, seeing that my last backup of the forum has 336k users."

Other than law enforcement, the seller said that only they, Baphomet, and Pompompurin have possession of the database.

The threat actor says they are selling the Breached database to only one person for $100,000 - $150,000 and that it contains a snapshot of the entire database taken on November 29th, 2022.

BleepingComputer was told that the database is 2 GB and contains all tables, including those for private messages, payment transactions, and the member database.

more in the link article

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom