Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

"Invalıd Lınk? Lınk Is Dead ! What To Do???" Or "I Paıd, But The Lınk Doesn't Work!"News © Chucky 

News © Chucky "Invalıd Lınk? Lınk Is Dead ! What To Do???" Or "I Paıd, But The Lınk Doesn't Work!"

OrderCheck

Purchase Support
LeakBase
Reaction score
Awards
#CR
На повестке дня сегодня тема сгоревших ссылок, зря потраченных кредитов или оформленной подписки. :coffee: На которые у многих так сильно бомбит. "Я потратил кредиты, я купил подписку, а вы тут меня скамите инвалидами🔥"

On the agenda today is the topic of burnt links, wasted credits or a subscription.
:coffee: (English translation below)
Итак, ответить по этому поводу хочется всем и сразу.
Вы работаете в этой сфере и должны понимать, что такая "чувствительна" информация, которую мы с вами выкладываем не живет вечно.
У нашего форума она из самых больших коллекций данных в мире и мы не можем держать каждый из этих файлов в постоянной доступности.
Так как вся загружаемая информация контролируется серверами, хостингами и правоохранительными структурами.
Да, было бы круто иметь отдельный особняк в офшорных зонах с огромным мощнейшим сервером, постоянно 24/7 хранящим все эти дампы, логи, клауды и просто спамерские писульки типа "test test ksksllbkxb" на миллиарды терабайт отдельно для конкретного форума. Но вы сами осознаете масштаб реальных и материальных возможностей.
Поэтому в наших силах только поддерживать и постоянно пополнять эту коллекцию.
Самая интересная философская мысль в том, что ...

Самое "золото" - это свежая информация., которая находится и выкладывается нами в считаные часы, тем она и ценна.
Поэтому логично, что что-либо из данных и архивов будет тереться, "отлетать", блокироваться и кануть в лету.
У нас своё комьюнити, которое ценит нас за нашу работу. А делаем мы , поверьте, намного больше конкурентов.
И если мы будем постоянно гоняться за старыми бабкиными ссылками в прошлое, то потеряем возможность развиваться и находить информацию в будущем.
А вы тем временем потеряете возможность зарабатывать на новой, свежей информации.

Так вот, резюмируя
если вы с нами, то вы с нами,
в нашем комьюнити.

И вы нас поймете.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Translate

You work in this field and should understand that such information does not live forever.
Our forum has one of the greatest collections of data in the world and we cannot keep each of these files constantly available.
Since this sensitive information is controlled by servers, hosting companies and law enforcement agencies.

Therefore, we can only maintain and constantly replenish this collection.
Yes, it would be cool to have a separate mansion in offshore zones with a huge powerful server that constantly stores all these dumps, logs, clouds and just spam scribbles like "test test ksksllbkxb" for billions of terabytes separately for a specific forum. But you yourself are aware of the scale of real and material possibilities.

The most "gold" = this is the latest information., which is found and laid out by us in a matter of hours, that's why it is valuable.
Therefore, it is logical that something from the data and archives will be rubbed, "fly away", blocked and sink into oblivion.
We have our own community that appreciates us for our work. and believe me, we do much more than our competitors. And if we constantly chase old links to the past, we will lose the opportunity to develop in the future.
and you will lose the opportunity to earn on new, fresh information.

so, if you are with us,
then you are with us,
in our community.
and you will understand it.

Yep, I am always amazed and grateful.....the things in here are just unique and solid. We don't have of that grifting and lying and ads and neon banners with buddy boosting for props....ten guys will come here and want to skate by on things.....but one stays or even two of the ten and they learn. I have learned so much paying attention to Chucky and Frog and some of the others both here and on Breached.....I am grateful for just that and it is more than enough.

You are very right to applaud Chucky, but also should applaud Tiffany fopr saying it so succinctly and righteously....because those who come and want to just take, they only think of themselves.....which is the antithesis of this entire place. .objectification is destruction and theft,

Even if you never speak or post a unique drop or anything.......you can still be supportive, you can still be here with what this place is....I agree completely with Tiffany, it is the epitome of IYKYK.....After all, Chucky lets us all be who we are, if you are too cowardly to be that person, no re-upping of a link will ever make it right.,

Awesome post Tiffany, thanks!

Home Register
Top Bottom