Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Boat Lifestyle India Database, Fresh, 7.55M, - Leaked, DownloadJson No Pass Shop 

Json No Pass Shop Boat Lifestyle India Database, Fresh, 7.55M, - Leaked, Download
Reaction score
#CR
Hello Community,
Today I have uploaded the boAt Lifestyle India Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

Date of Breach: 5 March 2024
Format: Json
Amount of records: 7.536.526 unique emails, 7.550.001 lines

Page for checking relevant data -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and

boAt is Indian's No.1 company that markets audio-focused electronic gadgets like wireless speakers, earbuds, wired and wireless headphones and earphones, home audio equipment, premium rugged cables, and a selection of other technological accessories. On March 2024, a hacker claimed to breach the data of boAt Lifestyle. The threat actor dumped files of data breach with access to PII information of customers, which has 7,550,000 entries.
Compromised data: Email addresses, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Purchases, Website Activity.

Last edited:
Hello Community,
Today I have uploaded the boAt Lifestyle India Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

and

boAt is Indian's No.1 company that markets audio-focused electronic gadgets like wireless speakers, earbuds, wired and wireless headphones and earphones, home audio equipment, premium rugged cables, and a selection of other technological accessories. On March 2024, a hacker claimed to breach the data of boAt Lifestyle. The threat actor dumped files of data breach with access to PII information of customers, which has 7,550,000 entries.
Compromised data: Email addresses, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Purchases, Website Activity.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

-=Stripped Content=-
The link is expired it seems, Please update it

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Hello Community,

and

-=Stripped Content=-
thanks for sharing

Hello Community,

and

-=Stripped Content=-
send it my friend kind

Hello Community,

and

-=Stripped Content=-
send it my friend boat data pls

Is it still available to download?
Post automatically merged:

Many thanks.....

Home Register
Top Bottom