Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

What Is The Trick Of The New Credits System?

What Is The Trick Of The New Credits System?
Reaction score
#CR
Hi,

Hope you are fine. I just wanna know how can i earn credits in new system? I replied 3 post and still zero credit. Can someone (mod/admin/etc.) explain us?

Regards.

yeah also you now don't get credits when you create a thread (you're supposed to get 6)

yeah also you now don't get credits when you create a thread (you're supposed to get 6)
Всё верно. Мы убрали это. Просто из-за некоторых личностей, которые пренебрегают нашей первой версией, где давалось по 1 кредиту за 1 сообщение. Короче, накручивали себе так кредиты. Мы возможно сделаем, но уже по другому. и это пока что в планах..

I dont really know. But u can give some contribution thread here and use hidden credit tag to get credit.
But dont make a aspammy thread

I agree. The new credit system isn't working and if users can't unlock stuff they will leave which is a shame because the site needs to maintain a large userbase in order to acquire and share the best leaks.

Всё верно. Мы убрали это. Просто из-за некоторых личностей, которые пренебрегают нашей первой версией, где давалось по 1 кредиту за 1 сообщение. Короче, накручивали себе так кредиты. Мы возможно сделаем, но уже по другому. и это пока что в планах..
Do you mean still there is no credit earn system yet and you are planning this? As i understood we can't earn credits by post comments to threads? And is there any ETA (estimated time) about this?

To anyone reading this....look, this isn't the other forums you go to. This is a community, not a smash and grab place. You don't have to bring some amazing find, just bring something that you think others will want. If you don't know how, there are great tools and tutorials and a question area on here. Once you start, you will have no problem learning and sharing and being a part.

To anyone reading this....look, this isn't the other forums you go to. This is a community, not a smash and grab place. You don't have to bring some amazing find, just bring something that you think others will want. If you don't know how, there are great tools and tutorials and a question area on here. Once you start, you will have no problem learning and sharing and being a part.
Agree, but your 'smash and grab' assumption is flawed as there is reward (on this site) for premium datasets (nullying the smash and grab theory) and ALL forums are a community, and many of us have been part of them for decades, but not everyone has something to provide in certain timespans, and that's why credits system (that should be two way crypto) so people who do can benefit and people who require data can provide credits (via crypto) which benefits those who post. (so instead of selling lists, they get ongoing credits, that should be translatable into crypto imho)

There are also a wide range of security researchers that use this data also. So to say this forum is for 'contributors' only is not how it's been run as far as we can tell. Many of us are also orphaned off other sites that are now not available and have been reputable contributors to other sites and are not currently contributing.

There is 'a community' not this forums community. This is a smaller community with crossover of many other communities also. There is no isolated community.

I get it. The admin wants people to make "real" contributions by publishing something, not just "like" or "reply". However, the system will inhibit newcomers or beginners to get involved. If they can't even learn about or check out most of the threads, it's hard for them to become paid customer or real contributor down the road.

Home Register
Top Bottom