Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Usa Criminal Database - 70 Millions Of DataCsv 

Csv Usa Criminal Database - 70 Millions Of Data
Reaction score
#CR
Hello, this is USDoD from Breaachforum, and today Im release Criminal database with 70 Millions of rows.
This database it is from USA

Format: csv
file size? 3gb compressed / 22 uncompressed
year : 2020-2024
Credits for the breach : SXUL

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No password:

fields: Fulltexts,rec_id,IDCaseNumber,Category,SSN,LastName,FirstName,MiddleName,Generation,DOB,BirthState,AKA1,AKA2,DOBAKA,Address1,Address2,City,State,Zip,Latitude,Longitude,Age,Hair,Eye,Height,Weight,Race,ScarsMarks,Sex,SkinTone,MilitaryService,ChargesFiledDate,OffenseDate,OffenseCode,NCICCode,OffenseDesc1,OffenseDesc2,Counts,Plea,ConvictionDate,ConvictionPlace,SentenceYYYMMDDD,ProbationYYYMMDDD,PhotoName,Court,County,Source,Disposition,DispositionDate,CourtCosts,ArrestingAgency,caseType,Fines,sourceState,sourceName,caseno,fullname,ArrestDate,ParoleDate,ReleaseDate,AdmittedDate,uid_hash

samples:
2|22551|Arrests||ADAMS|KENNETH|||||||||||Georgia||\N|\N|||||||||||||||PROBATION VIOLATION(CCSO)-(THEFT BY TAKING)||||||||05546b0e38ab9175cd905eebcc6ebb76_kenneth_adams.jpg||Catoosa|SA.API|||||Felony||GA|Catoosa County Sheriff's Office|22551||20121114|||
3|19854|Arrests||ANDERSON|JEFFREY|||||||||||Georgia||\N|\N|||||||||||||||PROBATION VIOLATION-(POSS OF METH)||||||||6f67057b6a3671fe882f6d4f27d547be_jeffrey_anderson.jpg||Catoosa|SA.API|||||Felony||GA|Catoosa County Sheriff's Office|19854||20121127|||
4|44029|Arrests||ANDREWS|SAMUEL|||||||||||Georgia||\N|\N|||||||||||||||BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE-||||||||7a0c1035bcb33b6d86942ecbedb37267_samuel_andrews.jpg||Catoosa|SA.API|||||Felony||GA|Catoosa County Sheriff's Office|44029||20121207|||

For updates about ongoin operational please follow my offical twitter

Last edited:
Hello, this is USDoD from Breaachforum, and today Im release Criminal database with 70 Millions of rows.

Download:

No password:

fields: Fulltexts,rec_id,IDCaseNumber,Category,SSN,LastName,FirstName,MiddleName,Generation,DOB,BirthState,AKA1,AKA2,DOBAKA,Address1,Address2,City,State,Zip,Latitude,Longitude,Age,Hair,Eye,Height,Weight,Race,ScarsMarks,Sex,SkinTone,MilitaryService,ChargesFiledDate,OffenseDate,OffenseCode,NCICCode,OffenseDesc1,OffenseDesc2,Counts,Plea,ConvictionDate,ConvictionPlace,SentenceYYYMMDDD,ProbationYYYMMDDD,PhotoName,Court,County,Source,Disposition,DispositionDate,CourtCosts,ArrestingAgency,caseType,Fines,sourceState,sourceName,caseno,fullname,ArrestDate,ParoleDate,ReleaseDate,AdmittedDate,uid_hash

samples:
2|22551|Arrests||ADAMS|KENNETH|||||||||||Georgia||\N|\N|||||||||||||||PROBATION VIOLATION(CCSO)-(THEFT BY TAKING)||||||||05546b0e38ab9175cd905eebcc6ebb76_kenneth_adams.jpg||Catoosa|SA.API|||||Felony||GA|Catoosa County Sheriff's Office|22551||20121114|||
3|19854|Arrests||ANDERSON|JEFFREY|||||||||||Georgia||\N|\N|||||||||||||||PROBATION VIOLATION-(POSS OF METH)||||||||6f67057b6a3671fe882f6d4f27d547be_jeffrey_anderson.jpg||Catoosa|SA.API|||||Felony||GA|Catoosa County Sheriff's Office|19854||20121127|||
4|44029|Arrests||ANDREWS|SAMUEL|||||||||||Georgia||\N|\N|||||||||||||||BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE-||||||||7a0c1035bcb33b6d86942ecbedb37267_samuel_andrews.jpg||Catoosa|SA.API|||||Felony||GA|Catoosa County Sheriff's Office|44029||20121207|||

thank you sir for your kindness and its breachForums

This database it is from USA

Download:

No password:

samples:

W leak.

That's what I used(7z) and it gives me an error extracting, saying it's corrupted

Please download again using a download manager or using curl/wget

I send this files to other people same like as in my thread and they are able to extract it.

Try to rename it to 7z first. or .zip

Please download again using a download manager or using curl/wget

I send this files to other people same like as in my thread and they are able to extract it.

Try to rename it to 7z first. or .zip
It worked, thank you so much foor your help

It was nice of you to put this here, but you yourself should stick around and put your feet up sometimes. Not just dump whatever fantastical db you have at the moment. We all miss Pom. And are really thankful people of your character and caliber are around to help fill his shoes.
I mean really so damn fucking thankful for Chucky and his refusal to have this place turn into a wasteland of neon buddy boosting western union cash app scum. Wouldn't hurt to have more up in the mix who think like that. Who are this because of their intelligence, because of who they are.
Nothing matters until it is made to matter, hope you decide we are worth that vesting.
Be well. I will say hey on sm later if I remember.

It was nice of you to put this here, but you yourself should stick around and put your feet up sometimes. Not just dump whatever fantastical db you have at the moment. We all miss Pom. And are really thankful people of your character and caliber are around to help fill his shoes.
I mean really so damn fucking thankful for Chucky and his refusal to have this place turn into a wasteland of neon buddy boosting western union cash app scum. Wouldn't hurt to have more up in the mix who think like that. Who are this because of their intelligence, because of who they are.
Nothing matters until it is made to matter, hope you decide we are worth that vesting.
Be well. I will say hey on sm later if I remember.

I plan to do this for eal, stick around an chucky seems a nice guy, talked with him for a few moments.

Home Register
Top Bottom