Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

[Query] Anyone Have Any Source/Idea About Recent Bangladesh Data Breach? Request 

Request [Query] Anyone Have Any Source/Idea About Recent Bangladesh Data Breach?
Reaction score
#CR
This is suppose to be a big leak with more than 500 mill data. Apparently ALPHV/BlackCat is now responsible for (and given a deadline) "Bangladesh Krishi Bank" but "Office of the Registrar General, Birth & Death Registration (BDRIS)" is supposed to be leaked already. I couldn't find any details so far. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks in advance

This is suppose to be a big leak with more than 500 mill data. Apparently ALPHV/BlackCat is now responsible for (and given a deadline) "Bangladesh Krishi Bank" but "Office of the Registrar General, Birth & Death Registration (BDRIS)" is supposed to be leaked already. I couldn't find any details so far. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks in advance
wow! i didn't know about the Bangladesh Krishi Bank . But the BDRIS database was publish (not here) in 2nd July which was taken by the moderator in "cracked" forum. it was too late for me to get that data 😥

@cartman666, thanks for pointing out. I am trying to get that if possible. Seems author deleted it as well as his TG account.

Meanwhile, Bangladesh Krishi Bank leak is out. Downloading now but takes eternity downloading from onion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom