Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Recently searched:

Paid $450 For Goldpack Account Upgrade, Mods Not Responding... Is Leakbase Legit?? Questions 

Questions Paid $450 For Goldpack Account Upgrade, Mods Not Responding... Is Leakbase Legit??
Reaction score
#CR
I'm a longtime BreachForums member recently trying out Leakbase. I paid for the unlimited credits + private TG upgrade (You must be logged in to see this link.) one week ago but did not receive the upgrade. I have messaged Chucky and Тиффани a few times but no response.

Has anyone else bought upgrades with success? I'm hoping this was not a scam since it was a lot of money, not sure what else to do :(

dont worry, this forum still the best one

just wait. and u will see the best <3

are they having technical problems?
They also told me the assembly is on PC, maybe wait until they finish ?
Post automatically merged:

i wish they would at least give me an update. they still have not responded to my DMs from more than a week ago. :cautious:

did you chat goldpack_sup tele after payment and send order id and your forum username to him ?

me got no problem upgrade on goldpack

are they having technical problems?

Post automatically merged:

i wish they would at least give me an update. they still have not responded to my DMs from more than a week ago. :cautious:
they told me that, but my account has not been upgraded. I chat with they ~ 1 week, same :rolleyes:

Follow the procedure , chat the goldpack support after you made payment , the tele contact @fbi_gov is on same page for payment

yes I messaged them on telegram and they gave me the upgrade thanks sorry for not updating the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom