Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Naz.apiCloud 

This one flew under the radar! Been looking long and hard for this file. Thank you so much!

As requested

Large collection of public URL:USER:PASS logs 35gb when compressed with z standard.

-=Stripped Content=-
i ve downloaded it , i never test files for viruses , coz i dnt care , but this one after exctraction has 93 megabytes . be carefull guys , this is not naz api , this is some random sites with some email and passwords, the file is 35Gb , extract it will b 93 mb .Txt

i ve downloaded it , i never test files for viruses , coz i dnt care , but this one after exctraction has 93 megabytes . be carefull guys , this is not naz api , this is some random sites with some email and passwords, the file is 35Gb , extract it will b 93 mb .Txt
Odd that my scanner never picked anything up, and it regularly picks things up from other packs. I can't verify with certainty that this is naz.api, however the searches that I did on search.0t.rocks where it lists naz.api as the source were indeed verified to exist in this pack. I was able to get all of the passwords that I was looking for.

As requested

Large collection of public URL:USER:PASS logs 35gb when compressed with z standard.

-=Stripped Content=-
Download fails after ~ 2 GB. Could you be so kind to reupload it? Many thx in adv

for download without interrupts just resume it with internet download manager

Odd that my scanner never picked anything up, and it regularly picks things up from other packs. I can't verify with certainty that this is naz.api, however the searches that I did on search.0t.rocks where it lists naz.api as the source were indeed verified to exist in this pack. I was able to get all of the passwords that I was looking for.
Did it extract to only 93 MB only?

Home Register
Top Bottom