Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

"My5.Tv/Activate: Step-By-Step Guide" Request 

Request "My5.Tv/Activate: Step-By-Step Guide"
Reaction score
#CR
Registering and
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
: A Step-by-Step Guide

Before you can enjoy your favorite shows on My5, you'll need to register for a free account. Here's a simple guide to help you through the process:

Step 1: Registration

You can register for a My5 account via the mobile app, the website (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
), or the activation site (). Follow these steps:

1. Click on "Sign In" and then select the "Register" tab.
  2. Enter your name, postcode (in all capital letters with a space in the middle, e.g., AB1 2CD), date of birth, and email address.
  3. Create a password and confirm that you have read and accepted the terms & conditions.
  4. When entering your date of birth, click on the calendar icon next to the field. Select the year, month, and day of your birth.
  5. Complete the registration process.
Step 2: Signing in on Your TV or Streaming Device

Once registered, follow these steps to sign in to My5 on your television or streaming device:

1. Go to (this is a separate site to the My5 website).
  2. Sign in to your My5 account using your registered email address and password.
  3. Once signed in, you should see six blank boxes.
  4. Now, open the My5 app on your TV or streaming device.
  5. When prompted to sign in, a six-digit activation code will appear on your TV screen.
  6. Enter this code into the boxes on the activation website () and click "Submit."
Following these steps will allow you to register for a My5 account, sign in, and activate My5 on your TV or streaming device, granting you access to a variety of shows and content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom