Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Mega.nz CheckerSoftware 

Software Mega.nz Checker
Reaction score
#CR
Some time ago I was looking for Mega checker but could not find a working link to download the application, so I decided to make my own. It probably lacks features compared to other existing applications but I decided to share it and maybe someone will find it useful.

My apology for the crappy UI, I just pasted all available options to one window since I didn't want to share just console application.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The account checked should take a file with email:password format, and as output you will get Full logs and Only file count and size logs (i tried to copy one of the forward that I was as most common log file there on the forum)

The second part of application that I find the most useful it a possibility to sort and filter only accounts containing specific keywords (input filed are multi-line, so you could specify multiple keyword in leach line) and look for them as plain text or as regex in email, password or file/folder names.

The input of this mode is file with the same format as the account checker output (so it works with most of the logs on the forum)

How does filter work?

For example I use it in two cases.

1) To filter by email domain (for example .de)

In Credentials filter I will select regex mode and then enter regex to match emails @.+\.de

2) To folder only account with files containing specific keywords

For example for files:

example file 1 like.docx
example file 2 dislike.docx
example file 3 likeness.docx
example file 4.docx

If for file/folder filter I use simple mode and keyword like this will be matches with files:

example file 1 like.docx
example file 2 dislike.docx
example file 3 likeness.docx

If I want only to have file that only contain the work like (and not dislike or likeness) I can add multiple ignore keyword for each keyword specified by using character ~.

So if we try the filtering again with the keyword value like~dislike~likeness this will look for files containing word like but not the word dislike or likeness, in this case the output will be:

example file 1 like.docx

Requirements

1) The application is portable but I only tested in on Windows OS and cannot guarantee that it will work on any other OS.
2)
has to be installed
3) From my personal usage for filtering a larger 10k-15k logs files the app requires 1-1.5 GB of RAM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I tried explaining everything here but this is my first post and I am note sure what I need to write about app and if I should have wrote all of this, so my apology 🙄.

If anyone decide to use it and maybe have some suggestions I would gladly add them to the app when I find some time.

Home Register
Top Bottom