Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

L3 Widevine Cdm Key Questions 

Questions L3 Widevine Cdm Key
Reaction score
#CR
My friend make a sunroom (which is like onlyfans but they have screenshot protection) and I want to save the photo and video.
I trying to learn about CDM and DRM but finding it hard because im new to this. Is someone who know a lot more about code can help me?
what i learned so far is
you use chrome browser to get onto the site (app.sunroom.so) and they use widevine system for protection on chrome. they use mpeg-dash for the manifest. there is manifest file, widevine request to server, and init file. u can screenshot and screen record still using other method but the screenshot not as good quality so i want original. i have been able to compile the .m4s file with the init and manifest to make a video but it encrypted so it look like nothing.
what i learn tell me that chrome is L3 when widevine is used which should be able to get the key but when i look online how to do it they talk about getting android phone and getting L1 key from andriod. i dont know at this point what i do. if anyone know a lot about this i would like help.
thank you for helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom