Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

How To Use Cookies For Logs?Questions 

Questions How To Use Cookies For Logs?
Reaction score
#CR
How to use cookies for Logs?

Sorry for i ingles, To use logs you have to have the mozila browser to import the logs, I don't know if you can use another browser but I haven't found it, then you use an extension called Cookies Quick Manger, then you open it and there you can import your cookies or logs without any problem.

do you mean like when there are cookies listed from someones's pc and put in a notepad file in a log and how to make those into something workable where they represent the target or fool the host and hijack the site acct?

There are a fewsites that will say it better than me and with much less words hahaha.....if that's what you need, holler, I can show you some information so you what they are, what you need, all the hows and whats to be at least aware of what you need to do to utilize your data or get your target's acct.

It is not a simple thing like clicking a button and voila though......I am sure though you can learn it, it is not hard and it is a multi-faceted area so even you don't find the use you came looking for, you can also likely find something else interesting it.

do you mean like when there are cookies listed from someones's pc and put in a notepad file in a log and how to make those into something workable where they represent the target or fool the host and hijack the site acct?

There are a fewsites that will say it better than me and with much less words hahaha.....if that's what you need, holler, I can show you some information so you what they are, what you need, all the hows and whats to be at least aware of what you need to do to utilize your data or get your target's acct.

It is not a simple thing like clicking a button and voila though......I am sure though you can learn it, it is not hard and it is a multi-faceted area so even you don't find the use you came looking for, you can also likely find something else interesting it.
Yes Please. Send me the link and i will take a look.
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for i ingles, To use logs you have to have the mozila browser to import the logs, I don't know if you can use another browser but I haven't found it, then you use an extension called Cookies Quick Manger, then you open it and there you can import your cookies or logs without any problem.

On Chrome is not working?

Home Register
Top Bottom