Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

How To Get A Cpf From A Person From Brazil? Questions 

Questions How To Get A Cpf From A Person From Brazil?
Reaction score
#CR
I'm trying to simulate a doxing of a person from Brazil. Some informations are default in any DOXING like address, phone number, etc. But in Brazil I think the CPF is the more important one, it's like the ID of a person, if someone know a way to get a CPF by the name or other way, please tell me. For now, the only thing I found is that there's no way no retrieve a CPF by the name.

Ps: I already searched in some Brazil leaks but couldn't find nothing about this person in specific.

tentando simular uma doxing de uma pessoa do Brasil. Algumas informações são padrão em qualquer DOXING como endereço, telefone, etc. Mas no Brasil eu acho que o CPF é o mais importante, é como o RG de uma pessoa, se alguém souber como tirar um CPF pelo nome ou outro maneira, por favor diga-me. Por enquanto, a única coisa que descobri é que não tem como recuperar um CPF pelo nome.

Ps: Já procurei em alguns vazamentos do Brasil mas não encontrei nada sobre essa pessoa em específico.
send for me, i search for you

Yeah, I tried to access but without success. The admin of site said you have to pay R$150,00 to have access to the service. Maybe there's another way to retrieve these informations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom