Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Hi Im New To This Site Questions 

Questions Hi Im New To This Site
Reaction score
#CR
Hello everyone,

Can you auto remove some threads if it has a broken links? Because sometimes we're spending our credits but links are not working.

Thanks.

Honestly I am not sure the admins are incentivized to. Looks to me like there are many people making numerous alt accounts just to farm free credits.

+1.
Before downloading go ever the comments sometime people say if the link is broken.
I try to do it if the link is broken, you do that, and if enough will do it, it will reduce the problem 90%

if one of my links is broken, please write me
if i can, i try reupload the file

Hello World! Same here also a newbie and wanting to explore and learn more

Честно говоря, я не уверен, что администраторы заинтересованы в этом. Мне кажется, что многие люди создают множество альтернативных аккаунтов только для того, чтобы фармить бесплатные кредиты.
Мы и так по возможности переносим темы в корзину. Я не думаю что юзер который создает тему за кредиты, будет заинтересован в замене ссылки или самостоятельно ее будет удалять. На данный момент, читайте комментарии под сообщениями, прежде чем покупать ссылку.

If you find a topic with a dead link, please create a complaint. Then more such topics will be deleted/replaced links. Then the forum will be cleaner.

+1.
Before downloading go ever the comments sometime people say if the link is broken.
I try to do it if the link is broken, you do that, and if enough will do it, it will reduce the problem 90%
Thank you. This is very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom