Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Help With Intelligence_XQuestions 

Questions Help With Intelligence_X
Reaction score
#CR
Hello,
I accidentally found out that my sister's ex-boyfriend somehow got access to her email agent and now he sending threatening letters from there to her work colleagues and friends. Besides, this man has somehow blocked the ability to change the password. The support service is inactive at the same time. When we wrote to them and described the problem, they sent a standard response in the spirit of - well, change the password. When we wrote to them that we could not change the password, we were told that this was done after someone using a username and password logged in from another IP and therefore the ability to change the password was blocked. They literally blocked the ability to change the password and now require us to change it. That man still continues to send threatening emails.
Plus, by searching for Intellegence_X, I found that my sister's password is present in one file. I would like to receive the file so that we can subsequently contact the support service and law enforcement agencies again if the support service does not help. We simply cannot pay for a subscription on the Intellegence_X website. You are our hope.... I'm even willing to p a y for it.
File
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Home Register
Top Bottom