Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Can This Be A Replacement For Breached?

Can This Be A Replacement For Breached?
Reaction score
#CR
This forum is getting traction. Can this be successor of breached?
Admins, do you track our IP addresses or not?

This forum was active and sustaining fine before Breached. And these guys were pretty much the largest and as always easily the best quality contributor there. So I am not sure if your question is phrased in a way that anyone really will answer it or look at it.
Best thing is save up 300, get the gold subscription for lifetime dumps. You won;t need another site for data. Ever.

lol, in this kind of sites it's a rhetorical question, better be safe man. The sites like these can be downsized in any moment by authority. Its all about politics and business. You should know what dangerous wave do you surf on...And about your IP address, do you know what /var/log/apache/access.log is and what data it collects?

@larik01, @Bitey, @FatalFun

So far, this site is based in Russia, and we do not work in this country, and there will be no demand. Because the conflict of countries plays its place, it's like the key to the chest.
The forum has never claimed a place on the dark web. everything floats like it floats. And besides, there will never be a trading platform, as it attracts a lot of attention.

-------------------------

Admins, do you track our IP addresses or not?
Yes, ip addresses are now written everywhere. If you go to such a forum, you should have a head, first of all, take care of your anonymity.
Alas, I am not so able to organize the shutdown of this system, but I would have done it, no questions asked.

-------------------------

This forum was active and sustaining fine before Breached
It is yes, you are right. the forum was already there before raidforums was closed

this forum is working and healthy

Can this be successor of breached?

maybe yes, I hope yes (y)

So far, this site is based in Russia, and we do not work in this country, and there will be no demand. Because the conflict of countries plays its place, it's like the key to the chest.
The forum has never claimed a place on the dark web. everything floats like it floats. And besides, there will never be a trading platform, as it attracts a lot of attention.

This is a very healthy approach to the matter. Everyone plays clean cards, both white and dark side. Geolocation security against today's geopolitics - BINGO! The lack of access fees is also a very big plus. On the other hand, the more users, the greater the media hype, and this does not lead to anything positive [btw. why g00d-word is banned?]. Certainly in many countries, local publications are used to achieve their own goals by various parties like: cybersecurity-tech, cyber-law enforcement agencies and politicians appearing in media pretending IT Experts :rolleyes:
Anyway, in my opinion, a g00d job is being done here. Wish you luck @Chucky and others contributors, you are tough guys, I keep my fingers crossed for the longest existence of this forum! Cheers!

This is a very healthy approach to the matter. Everyone plays clean cards, both white and dark side. Geolocation security against today's geopolitics - BINGO! The lack of access fees is also a very big plus. On the other hand, the more users, the greater the media hype, and this does not lead to anything positive [btw. why g00d-word is banned?]. Certainly in many countries, local publications are used to achieve their own goals by various parties like: cybersecurity-tech, cyber-law enforcement agencies and politicians appearing in media pretending IT Experts :rolleyes:
Anyway, in my opinion, a g00d job is being done here. Wish you luck @Chucky and others contributors, you are tough guys, I keep my fingers crossed for the longest existence of this forum! Cheers!
I agree this looks like a nice forum :) nice to meet you guys

this has been great so far, hoping that it doesn't go the way of other sites. its a nice mix of helpful stuff and nonsense. keep this place alive and going strong!

I hope that soon they will add a marketplace and will be able to trade with databases, offer services etc...

Better than breached i think. I love this forum

Of course, every forum engine like xenforo.mybb, etc track ur ip
And i think everyone's here know how to hide their real ip lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom