Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Recently searched:

Can Someone Help Me Understand How Ddos Works? Pls Questions 

Questions Can Someone Help Me Understand How Ddos Works? Pls
Reaction score
#CR
I don t really understand this type of thing i m a begginer with "hacking" and i wanna learn more and if someone can help me i m gonna be thankful thx.

Whenever you visit a website, network requests go from your computer, to the website, and the website responds by sending the website info back to your computer. Each time that your computer makes a request, the website needs to perform operations to return the data on the website, usually in the form of HTML/CSS, database queries, server-side logic etc, which takes time. Now we're talking about 300-500 milliseconds of time, so it's quick. But what if you had 50,000 computers, all at once, making requests to this website, every single second. So within 2 seconds, the website would be bombarded with 100,000 requests, 100,000 database queries, 100,000 HTML/CSS serves, etc. Then leave this running for hours. That's what a DDOS is. It blasts a website or server with a ridiculous number of requests that end up leading to the server getting overwhelmed and failing in some sort of way, usually they just become unusable, typically because too many database queries get queued up and become too slow, resulting in the site looking like its frozen or offline all together.

I don t really understand this type of thing i m a begginer with "hacking" and i wanna learn more and if someone can help me i m gonna be thankful thx.
I'm sure I can help you my friend, contact @fbi_gov :
@fbi_gov @leakbase_official_v2 : @eagle0117

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom