Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

Breachforum Down ? Questions 

down for maintenance

almost for what i can know

From Baphomet Official

Hello everyone.

As you can see, our forum is currently down. Apologies for the delay, as I was hoping this issue would have been resolved after the 2-3 hours of downtime, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Without going too deep into details for now, we have been moving infrastructure and doing updates throughout the day. It seems that on our current hosting provider, after we attempted a reboot of the forum server it did not come back up. We've been attempting to remediate this issue for the past few hours, without much success at the moment.

I'll be opening the chat in ~12 hours from this message and providing the next update. This isn't much to be concerned about, just the nature of using hosting providers that tend to be less restrictive. If the hosting provider has not resolved the issue with us by my next update, we'll be remediating the situation on our own and using another provider we have lined up.

I understand this shit is annoying, and that we have had our ups and downs over the past few weeks. Once we reach a comfortable baseline of operation, everyone will be compensated fully for downtime and any issues we've faced along the way.

Yes Pompom and Baphomet are in jail Pompom was arrested for sure and Baphomet does not give any more sign of life whereas it had said that it would give news every 48 hours it thus surely was arrested in its turn especially that the ip backend leaked as well as the database of the forum do not try to connect the FBI must surely supervise the connections

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom