Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

[] Advance Confıg Servıce [] Config 

Config [] Advance Confıg Servıce []
Reaction score
#CR
I'll go straight to the point.

I can handle mostly ALL requests. I'm not a slave, if you want quality you pay it, other than that go asking for any indian config maker or any script kiddie who may scam u 50$ with shitty quality. Min. budget 100$.
I've been doing configs for already 3 years for myself and to very specific people, and I can guarantee top quality on my deliveries.
  • I guarantee to manage the target in the most healthier way. Requests will look real, rather than bot ones. This is important to remain config working without fast patches, and it involves many different concepts regarding HSTS, h2 frame, pseudo-headers order, and so...

• Payments are done after proof of working, you will NOT have to pay upfront, unless you seem newbie to me.

• I can work in ANY OpenBullet version, included OB2.

• I'm including 1 month support to all requests, offering free modifications through that period and fixing if is needed and if I CAN HANDLE IT.

• Your target will only be sold to you, and your private targets will remain that way. The won't even be mentioned anywhere. Privacy is mandatory.

• I guarantee you won't be loosing any hit, or overspend and rape proxies. This will make you afford and earn more money long term.

That's kinda everything. If you have any doubt or you want me to consult for any config feel free to contact @fbi_gov me now.
  • @fbi_gov @leakbase_official or QTOX: PM ME on site
Some of my top tier job:
- Funduel.com VM
- Asda.com VM
- Carrefour.fr CHECKER + PIN BREAKER
- Auchan.fr
- Mega.nz
- Ticketmaster.com (no captcha)
- Iceland.co.uk VM + CHECKER
- Payback.de + VM (noSkips)
- Edeka.de
- PSN Checker