Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

5Kk Url:log:pass Fresh U:L:P Logs 

Nothing you share is fresh, its all shit. Checkign the same rows, and all your rows are the same, you are fucking dumb and retarded if you think this is fresh. Checking australian lines everytime, and last 20 downloads is all same lines idiot.
bro, it can't be the same thing, but duplicates can come across
Post automatically merged:

Nothing you share is fresh, its all shit. Checkign the same rows, and all your rows are the same, you are fucking dumb and retarded if you think this is fresh. Checking australian lines everytime, and last 20 downloads is all same lines idiot.
I don't clean duplicates.

Why are you even texting me that I'm an idiot? Did you even pay a dollar for these lines? You're still outraged, take what you have.

Why are you even texting me that I'm an idiot? Did you even pay a dollar for these lines? You're still outraged, take what you have.
Because its not fresh!

Do you know what fresh means? I paid with my time , you are claiming fresh but you are sharing the same rows over and over, there is nothing fresh. All I am seeing is the same rows with same passwords, I know what im looking for. Dont call it fresh when its over 1 year old.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom