Forum Kurallarını Okumak İçin Lütfen Tıklayınız .

11.000 Investors Database Csv Valid Mix 

Csv Valid Mix 11.000 Investors Database
Reaction score
#CR
Here is a database from a master of a global fund where I got the information from. The data is from the beginning of the year and very clean and complete.

There are 11.000 lines of information about the copany, contact @fbi_gov details incl. phone, email and exact address with following fields with data in the csv-file:

Firm_ID,contact @fbi_gov _ID,Firm Name,Location,Title,First Name,Surname,Job Title,Email,Tel,Address 1,Address 2,City,State,Zip Code,Country,

Here is a database from a master of a global fund where I got the information from. The data is from the beginning of the year and very clean and complete.

There are 11.000 lines of information about the copany, contact @fbi_gov details incl. phone, email and exact address with following fields with data in the csv-file:

Firm_ID,contact @fbi_gov _ID,Firm Name,Location,Title,First Name,Surname,Job Title,Email,Tel,Address 1,Address 2,City,State,Zip Code,Country,

-=Stripped Content=-
Brother your link doenst work

-=Stripped Content=-
your link doenst work

Users who are viewing this thread

Home Register
Top Bottom